Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Some deep spiritual meaning

So I just had a dream. In the dream they were wanting me to fly into outer space with two different types of gigantic taco chips. Regular yellow chips or those Deep Blue Chips. The chips were both triangular and approximately 1 foot across on a side. They both came in wax paper bags. I remember that they both tasted the same. It was a very big deal for some reason people from all over the world we're weighing in on the matter. Which ones were better the blue ones or the yellow ones. For some reason the chips are being housed at this house that had a somewhat Spanish accent to it. There are beautiful trees. One of the trees was covered in gigantic blooms with organic leaves that were maybe a foot across. It almost look like they were those paper crepe paper or something but they were alive. Of course there was a back door key involved hidden under a giant carpet. The back door key was completely normal looking it was so ridiculous. It was completely out of place. And naturally there were beautiful women involved but I couldn't really remember any of them. Or what the point of that part of the dream was. There was nothing else strange about that part of the dream. I'm pretty sure the roof was Spanish tile. Oh the house was multi-story and like 40 ft tall. It had
 unusual angles. Some of the exterior was that highly textured stucco and some was bricks. But the bricks ran at angles, not level with the ground. The walls were plumb.
Oh I almost forgot. They finally came up with a voting panel to determine which ones were better. At first I thought there were four people on the panel. But then there was one person left to vote. I think it was a guy. there were men and women on the panel, but it came down to this guy. Someone said to him you have the deciding vote. And I realized there were five people on the panel. That was actually critical that there were an odd number of people. Don't take this to the bank, but I think the blue ones won. Or maybe someone just whispered I think he likes the blue ones

Anything helps. Please, donate now.